The original Ojibway Hotel, located on Ojibway Island in the Archipelago of Pointe au Baril, Ontario, Canada began the tradition of inviting the local community to show their art in the early 1960’s. Since then, the show has been fuelled by volunteer energy and has evolved to be a widely anticipated annual event today featuring over 90 artists from the community and beyond.
The theme of The North has always driven the aesthetic of the show. It reflects our passionate connection with the environment and immerses us in new visions and interpretations of the place we all love through a wide variety of genre. It is a key source of fundraising for the Ojibway Club and an opportunity for artists to sell their work in a supportive setting, especially at a time when there are few opportunities to do so.
35% of all sales go to the Ojibway Club.
Please join us in supporting these talented artists.
How this works
- The 2021 Ojibway Club Online Art Show is open for sales from August 4th at 10am (EST) to Aug 8th at 10pm (EST)
- The site will be open as a gallery for viewing beginning July 15th
- All payments are online through credit card
- Delivery of purchased art is to be arranged between the artist and the purchaser, with the purchaser responsible for any shipping costs
- Questions with respect to any aspect of the show should be directed to email@example.com